- Materials Used: stainless steel, aluminum
- Location: Bay Pines, FL
- Project Date: November 2017
The railing system was a continuation of the Water Works Park that was completed in August of 2014 and Seco supplied the same railing system for this project.
- Materials Used: 316 stainless steel
- Location: Tampa, FL - Hillsborough River
- Project Date: April 2016
Unique about this project, the architect's design called for 1/2" diameter rod to act as the infill. Each layer of rod passed through a series of stainless steel stand offs attached to the post. This is called a stainless steel horizontal tube infill system.
- Materials Used: 304 stainless steel
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Project Date: Oct 2015
Custom built, stainless steel spiral staircase becomes an architectural gem at a building steeped in history with the opening of the new South Beach brand of Mango’s Tropical Cafe.
- Materials Used: All stainless steel and glass
- Location: 8126 International Dr. - Orlando, FL
- Project Date: Fall 2015