The VC1-2000 cable railing system is our vertical cable railing system.
- The vertical post is a 1 1/2" × 2" rectangular profile.
- The horizontal upper and lower posts that the cable attaches to are a 1 1/2" × 1 1/2" square profile.
- The top cap is a 2" dia. round profile and attaches to the vertical post mechanically so no welding is necessary.
- The cable infill system consist of 3/16" dia. 1×19 cable 3" o.c. with a decorative dome head fitting at the upper and an adjustable fitting at the lower end for tensioning.
This system can be surface mounted, fascia mounted or core drilled. The standard finish is a #4 brushed satin but others finishes are available.
This is a welded stainless steel railing system with vertical stainless steel cable infills. The system is designed with options for either bolt in or core drilled cable railing applications. The 3/8" × 1 1/2" flat bar vertical balusters are constructed of stainless steel in a standard #320 non-directional finish or powder coating. The horizontal pieces are constructed of 1 1/2" stainless steel u-shaped bars. The handrail is designed from a 1 1/2" stainless steel tube.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2100 – Utilizes a stud to stud with cap nut connector on one end and stud to stud with ball end on the opposite end.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2100-TB – Connects the cable to the baluster with a tie bar threaded at each end.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2410 – For a dome head to stud connector select the System 2410.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2510 – Designed with a stemball to stud connectors.