The VC1-2000 cable railing system is our vertical cable railing system.
- The vertical post is a 1 1/2" × 2" rectangular profile.
- The horizontal upper and lower posts that the cable attaches to are a 1 1/2" × 1 1/2" square profile.
- The top cap is a 2" dia. round profile and attaches to the vertical post mechanically so no welding is necessary.
- The cable infill system consist of 3/16" dia. 1×19 cable 3" o.c. with a decorative dome head fitting at the upper and an adjustable fitting at the lower end for tensioning.
- Lighted rail option available.
This system can be surface mounted, fascia mounted or core drilled. The standard finish is a #4 brushed satin but others finishes are available.
This is a welded stainless steel railing system with vertical stainless steel cable infills. The system is designed with options for either bolt in or core drilled cable railing applications. The 3/8" × 1 1/2" flat bar vertical balusters are constructed of stainless steel in a standard #320 non-directional finish or powder coating. The horizontal pieces are constructed of 1 1/2" stainless steel u-shaped bars. The handrail is designed from a 1 1/2" stainless steel tube.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2100 – Utilizes a stud to stud with cap nut connector on one end and stud to stud with ball end on the opposite end.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2100-TB – Connects the cable to the baluster with a tie bar threaded at each end.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2410 – For a dome head to stud connector select the System 2410.
- Stainless Steel Handrail System 2510 – Designed with a stemball to stud connectors.