The SPG1-2000 cable railing system is a combination of cable and glass railing system.
- The posts are a 1 1/2″ square profile.
- The top cap is a 1 1/2″ round profile and attaches to the vertical post mechanically so no welding is necessary.
- The cable infill system consist of (8) horizontal layers of cable for a 42″ high rail and (6) layers for a 36″ high rail.
- The cable system is a 3/16″ 1×19 dia. cable with adjusters at each end of the cable for tensioning.
- The bottom of the rail has a 1/2″ thick 12″ high tempered glass panel w/ safety film applied to one side.
- Lighted rail option available.
This system can be surface mounted, fascia mounted or core drilled. This system is offered in a Type 316 stainless steel for higher corrosion resistance or a Type 304 stainless steel for less corrosive environments. The standard finish is a #4 brushed satin but others finishes are available.